Safari Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Our driver/guide will pick you up at 7am and you depart for Amboseli National Park. You’ll drive through the vast Maasai plains expected to reach Amboseli in time for lunch at the camp/lodge. After lunch, freshen up and relax as you await your first game drive at 1600hrs until dusk. Head back to the camp/lodge for dinner and Overnight.
Safari Day 2: Amboseli – Nairobi
Early morning game drive as the sun rises in the magical Amboseli with the picturesque Kilimanjaro towering over Amboseli and offering an amazing backdrop. The Morning game drive is always fascinating as you get to see the animals at their best. You’ll head back to the camp/lodge in time for late breakfast, then check out and head back to Nairobi. Expected to get back to Nairobi by early evening after a great time in the unforgettable Amboseli!
Amboseli is one of the most famous parks in Kenya, renowned for its numerous herds of massive elephants and the various species of animals living in harmony with the Maasai people. The towering snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro adds to the fascinating beauty making it one of the must visit parks in Kenya.
Package cost for Kenya Citizens/ Kenya Residents
- Ksh 15,500 per person sharing if staying at the Sentrim camp
- Ksh 16,500 per person sharing if staying at the AA Lodge
- Ksh 17,500 per person sharing if staying at the Kibo Safari Camp
- Ksh 18,500 per person sharing if staying at the Amboseli Serena Lodge
- Child policy: Children 2-11yrs pay 50% adult rate. Above 12yrs pay full adult rate
- Return transport to/from Nairobi in a Safari van with pop up roof for game drives
- Full board accommodation at the camp/lodge
- Park entry fees
- Game drives at Amboseli National Park
NB: Minimum 4 Persons required for a departure.
- Book with KSH: 3,000
- SAFARICOM PAYBIL NO. No 546418 A/C No.0
- ROAMING AFRICA TOURS & SAFARIS
- Contact: 0722433910