House offers panoramic views across the Great Rift Valley and the shimmering waters of Lake Oloidien and Lake Naivasha . Kiangazi House one of Kenya’s luxury safari lodges. Being only 1 ½ hours drive away from Nairobi or only 20 minutes away by daily scheduled flight is a perfect place to start, end or rest in the middle of a safari.
Kiangazi House lies within a wildlife corridor connecting the lake shore and environs with Hells Gate National Park and beyond into the Masailand. Adjacent to Kiangazi House is the private 20,000 acre Oserian Wildlife Sanctuary complete with a diversity of wildlife including rhino, leopard, cheetah, Grevy’s zebra, giraffe, kudu and hyena
Accommodation and Meals
Kiangazi House is set amongst beautiful lush gardens and tended lawns, this homestead has truly breathtaking views of unspoilt Africa. Accommodation consists of 5 rooms. Each room has its own distinctive character with en-suite bathroom. All of the beds are four-poster surrounded in netting. Three of the rooms (1 twin, 2 doubles) are inside the main house, one of these being the Ibis suite which has its own fireplace and mini-bar.
Kiangazi House sleeps 14 people and is built as a sprawling ranch house there are three double and beautifully decorated en suite bedrooms. There are a further 4 luxurious en suite bedrooms detached from the main house, just beyond the swimming pool, with views of either the waterhole and beyond or the lush exotic gardens.
Homestead amenities including a lounge, dining room, bar and library are found within the house and guests can also play tennis or relax by the pool. Taking time out to relax and in total comfort surrounded by breathtaking escarpments and dazzling lakes is one of Kiangazi’s many pleasures.
Trained Chefs at Kiangazi House prepare international cuisine and breakfasts. Appetizing lunches are often taken outside in the lush gardens. Three course lunches and dinners are prepared using a variety of fresh local ingredients and given notice, special dietary requirements can be catered for.
With so much space and privacy, time at Kiangazi House moves slowly and one can absorb oneself in the African bush without disturbance or bumping into other people.
Activities at Kiangazi House
Day and night Game Drives in the Oserengoni Wildlife Sanctuary or along the lake shore
- Sundowners across the Rift escarpments
- Early morning bush walks and Bush breakfasts
- Visit to the Oserian flower farm; one of the largest growers and producers of ‘cut flowers’ in the world and
- where roses and carnations, to name but a few are exported in their millions to international markets.
- Explore the shores of Lake Oloidien with its masses of water fowl including Pelicans, and flamingos and the yellow barked Acacia forests where leopards frequent for the many plains game. This can be done by foot or by our 4 WD vehicles.
- Boat trips on Lake Naivasha
- Trips to Hells Gate National Park
- Horse riding.