Masai Mara is world-renowned for its exceptional populations of lions, leopards, cheetahs and elephant, and the annual migration of wildebeest, zebra, Thomson’s gazelle and other antelope, to and from the Serengeti every year known as the Great wildebeest Migration.
After a concluding early morning gamedrive, you return for breakfast at the camp or lodge, followed by departure for Nairobi by 10 to 11am, arriving in Nairobi by mid afternoon. Onward Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
RATES: Please Inquire
• Per person rate for the 2 days 1 nights
• Meet and greet services.
• Accommodation on safari on full board in our best rooms.
• Transport in customized 7-seater tour van both with a pop up roof on private basis.
• Game drives on safari.
• Complementary ½ liter bottle of mineral water per person per day.
• Services of an English speaking driver guide.
• Accommodation for 1 nights on full board basis
Kindly note that rates for Single travelers, children under 12yrs and non-residents are available on request