Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is located along the shores of Lake Nakuru, 160 km from Nairobi – a two hour drive from the capital or half an hour flight and a further half an hour transfer from the nearest airstrip to the lodge.
The lodge is a 30-minute drive from the park’s private airstrip
Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is the best destination to enjoy one of the world’s biggest ornithological scene, The Pink Flamingo, or a rich concentration of game including white and black colobus monkey. The park is also a renowned Rhino Sanctuary.
Accommodation and Meals :
- The lodge has 64 chalet bedrooms,2 luxury suites and 1 honeymoon suite
- All rooms are comfortable with a unique vantage point overlooking the lake and distant hills and are furnished with: Private bath with toilet and shower, Sunken tub,Hairdryer,Refrigerator,Mosquito nets,Electricity,Fire place,Balcony/ terrace,Room service
- Non smoking rooms are also available.
- Flamingo restaurant serving mouth watering meals
- Fully stocked terrace & Rift valley bar with large viewing deck
- Outdoor swimming pool and Sauna
- Laundry and Baby sitting
- Nightly entertainment by traditional dancers
- Conference facilities for 70 people
- Fax services and Photocopying services
- Medical clinic
- Curio & gift shop
- Currency exchange facilities
- Concierge services and Multi-lingual staff